UCSB FACM GIS
UCSB Facilities Management Geographic Information Systems Homepage
- Underground Utility Atlas PDF's (Main Campus) Click on a grid to bring up the utility atlas for that grid.
- Underground Utility Atlas PDF's (West Campus) Click on a grid to bring up the utility atlas for that grid.
- Physical Facilities Zone Map
- West Campus Site Map
- Devereux Master Site Plan
- Sedgwick Reserve Site
- UCSB Lighting & Notes The callouts on the map refer to note pages which are part of the same PDF.
- Aerial Photo - Labeled (25mb)
- Aerial Survey- June, 2006 (18mb) This dataset is often requested for use as a basemap although it is now out of date in some areas.
- UCSB Reference Drawings For viewing in Google Earth and the like.
More content coming Soon...
800 MHz Radios
Emergency radio distribution.
Potable Water System
Find information regarding the potable water system.
Light Pole Locator
Simple tool to locate light poles by ID number